Designed to efficiently terminate high volumes of RJ45 plugs, this tool is able to crimp plug and close cable grip in one simple motion. See below to watch a video of T23PGSXL in action:
Modular Crimp Tool for XL Cable
Designed to efficiently terminate high volumes of RJ45 plugs, this tool is able to crimp plug and close cable grip in one simple motion. With ergonomic handles made from thermoplastic rubber handles, this tool is ideal for long periods of repetitive use.
- Specifically designed for FTP 8p8c (RJ45 type) plugs with rear shielding grip for cable with extra large outer diameter (eg Cat 6A and Cat 7 cable)
- Ergonomic handles allow for maximum leverage with minimum effort to allow for long periods of use without fatigue.
- Adjustable ratchet allows for consistent results every time; ratchet release is easily accessible when required.
- Ideal for use with TUK’s high performance FTP plugs PGSXL and PGScbXL.
- Heavy duty high quality tool designed for everyday use. Ideal for ISO 9001 applications
- Weight: 620g
- Dimensions: 228mm x 18mm x 79mm approx
- Tool: Hardened steel
- Handles: Thermoplastic rubber
- Packaged in individual cartons