This die-cast, ruggedised XLR style STP socket is built to be used in a wide range of challenging environments. Using the industry standard, XLR latch-locking mechanism, it offers a secure connection that comfortably performs to Cat6A. Designed to be easily mounted into XLR style cut-outs, this high quality jack boasts tool-less “butterfly style” levers which enable quick and easy terminations.
XLR Type Category 6A STP Socket
This die-cast, ruggedised XLR style STP socket offers a secure connection that comfortably performs to Cat6A. Compatible with industry standard plugs and cut-outs, this high quality jack boasts tool-less “butterfly style” levers which enable quick and easy terminations.
- STP socket with dual 568 A/B wiring
- Compliant with:
o IEEE standard for PoE+ and 4PPoE IEEE 802.3
o Standard for high performance shielded 8 way connectors IEC 60603-7-51
o Category 6A standard for Balanced Twisted-Pair Components TIA-568.2-D
o Standard for generic premise cabling to Class EA/Cat 6A ISO/IEC 11801-1
- Fully shielded, die-cast body offers a durable, sturdy design with outstanding performance in eliminating
- Industry standard XLR latch-locking mechanism
- Please note: Not suitable for use with 6p4c (RJ11 type) or 6p6c (RJ12 type) plugs
- Not compatible with Neutrik male connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
- Net weight (including primary packaging): 44g
- Dimensions: 26.18 x 31.18 x 41.38 mm approx.
- Colour: Silver
- Operating temperature: -40˚C to 66˚C
- Supplied with cable tie
- Plug insertion tested to over 750 times
- Suitable for 22 ~ 26 AWG solid wire, core diameter: 0.6mm ~ 1.52mm, cable OD: 6mm ~ 8.5mm
- Internal connector: Impact resistant, UV stabilised ABS+PC 94V0 plastic
- Housing: Nickel-plated zinc alloy
- Contact plating: 50µ”/1.27µm over contact area